Updated July 30, 2020, 12:23 pm
Every minute of every day, 24 hours during 7 days at week, in fact is increasing. Staggering amounts of data are being generated as consumers connect to, search for, watch, create, download, and shop online.
In 60 seconds, that is happening:
- 1,0 million Vine loops and 8,333 shares.
- 123,060 post to Instagram.
- 293,000 Statuses are updated on Facebook.
- 2.04 million Emails sent.
- 104.300+ Skype Calls.
- 2.78 million Video Views on YouTube.
Do you want more?
- Twitter 547,200 new tweets, 320+ New Twitter Accounts.
- Google Play users download 47,000 apps.
- Uber passengers take nearly 700 rides.
- More than 13,000 Hours of Music on Spotify
- YouTube users upload 300 hours of video.
- Amazon $119,760 in sales, every minute.
See all statistics here and just one minute thinking how all this data are fundamental for the success of your company and your brand online.