As a Google Partner Agency and specialist Search Marketing agency we use the tool to see keywords that are becoming important for our clients business. This month Google gave the tool a new update, here is a quick run down on the new features.
New Google Trend Features
The look and feel has been refined to allow for easier navigation and simpler, single screen viewing of data.
- Archived trend data can now be viewed down to the day, this used to be month-to-month only. This is perhaps the most important feature update, as we can now customize the range for specific dates when we know events are happening, such as news, sales, and product launches.
- Geographic comparison: Comparing two or more search terms will now show you which terms are stronger by sub region on a single map.
- Search term filtering: When comparing two or more search terms, you can individually filter by geography and time.
- Export to Excel: All of the data components in the trend interface can now be exported to an Excel CSV file.
- Mobile embed update: Mobile versions of charts for imbedding purposes is now available.
Christian is a British-born entrepreneur and founder of Marwick. For over 19 years, Christian has successfully helped businesses excel in digital marketing. Founded in 2012, Marwick has grown from a start-up to the 11th Fastest Growing Company in Canada in 2020 and expanded into the UK in 2019.