Within a matter of weeks, the world changed. Consumer habits changed overnight. For some business owners, this is the end of the road. For others who see uncertainty as an opportunity will understand that it’s time to stand tall, dig down and gain more market share as competitors retreat.
Here at Marwick Marketing, we have been in full operation helping our clients (and even non-clients) pivot on a dime to adapt to the new world. The way you advertised and marketed your business in January is no longer relevant. Have you pivoted your marketing and advertising?
We are here to help you pivot and grow stronger than ever.
How We Can Help
- If you’re frustrated by the lack of agility with your current digital marketing agency, we can help. Our agency big enough to handle any account, but small enough that we become part of your team and you work directly with our experienced consultants. There should be a ZERO delay in rolling out changes to your SEO, Google Ads, and Social Media channels.
- If you’re unsure how your customers have changed their buying habits, contact us, we have access to multiple internal tools which allow us to dig deeper into consumer habits and trends.
- If you need to know how your competitors are doing, give us a call, we can provide insights into your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses in the digital marketing space.
Downloadable Resources (Updated Daily)
- Marketing & Advertising During COVID-19 (link to Google Slides here) – an easy to digest review of the psychology of consumers, what is “mind share” and how to get it, how demographics change during a downturn and how to gain market share during a downturn. Created by our CEO Christian Thomson.
- Financial Options For Canadian Companies – (link to PDF) – a full easy to use guide on all the current financial assistance for business owners, employees, and employers.
Video Resources (Updated Daily)
In our most recent video, our CEO, Christian Thomson discusses Google’s $340,000,000 in free advertising, tweaking your Google My Business account and taking the time to audit your website.