Updated July 30, 2020, 12:11 pm
Forget the 30 second elevator pitch to promote your company or brand.
By Christian Thomson.
When a customer clicks on your website you have about 4 seconds to get across your companies message and brand. There has been significant research into the “heat map” of a consumer’s eye as it scans over a homepage to decide if it is the right website for them. Typically speaking, in the same way we read books, the customer will follow an “L” shaped pattern like this heat map.
This is where you want your company slogan, strap line or at the very least a solid idea of what you offer. We’d suggest NOT having special offers, last minute deals or anything that could devalue the brand on the left hand side. At the end of the “L” is there a good follow on page? Like “Services”, “Contact Us” or like Expedia above a Book Now call to action?
Have a look at your own website and see how it fits the heat map.
As part of our Internet Marketing support we help companies get their website perfect for that user experience and also increase website traffice through a number of different Internet Marketing channels.
Including, but by no means limited to;
- Targeted pay-per-click advertising including Google Adwords
- Search engine optimization with in-depth reporting for global and local reach
- Social media development and strategic marketing planning
- Brand management and competition analysis
- E-Marketing and successful data capture campaigns
- In-depth competitor analysis
- Guerilla marketing
- Web design, development and build
We provide Social Media Services including but not limited to:
- Facebook Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Tripadvisor Marketing
- Google Plus Marketing
- Google Plus Local Marketing