I have a website and have no idea where to start!
No problem, we totally understand that sometimes online marketing “geek speak” can be quite confusing! Knowing your PPC from your CPA can take months to learn. Thankfully you don’t have to. That’s where we come in as a full service online marketing company we will analyse all your current marketing efforts, take a good look at your competition and come up with the best route for more customers using a wide range of online marketing channels.
What kind of time period should I be looking at?
If you are thinking about getting better Organic SEO rankings, we would suggest at least 4 months. Anyone promising anything quicker is likely to be using black hat SEO which you’re get penalised for later on. Projects like Pay-Per-Click and Google Ads can be set up in as little as 48 hours. Website design and build can take 4 – 6 weeks for a standard website and a touch longer for a full e-commerce platform.
How long does it take to rank well on Google, Bing & Yahoo?
Ranking time depends on how well your site is established, how competitive your market is, and how hard you are willing to work. For well-established sites or sites in niche sectors initial results can be seen in less than six weeks.
Brand new sites or sites in exceptionally competitive markets may take up to 3 to 6 months to see a significant increase in traffic because it takes time to build quality links in a natural manner.
Sometimes the effort and expense to rank well for a competitive keyword isn’t worth the effort (e.g. New York Real Estate). Often, in this case it’s best to optimize a website for other keywords that are less competitive and get a better return on investment for time and resources.
Solid marketing planning will address the best strategies and tactics for keyword optimization and expected results.
How much does it costs for a Website Promotion / Internet Marketing campaign?
Pricing is custom to the work required. You may have come across SEO companies which offer a $300 per keyword package, but we don’t see how this is possible. Why? Well if you give us a keyword like “dog walker in Langley” sure we’ll get that to the top of Google within the month, but if you give us “real estate Vancouver” it’s going to take more time. So we work in line WITH your business goals to create a online marketing plan which includes SEO, PPC, web design, customer experience, branding, call-to-action and conversions. That said here are some typical starting prices.
- An initial consultation review can be set up on an hourly fee schedule starting at $250.
- A basic Internet marketing review typically starts from $500 to $1,000. An extensive Internet marketing campaign typically starts at $5,000.
- The monthly cost varies depending on the complexity of tasks and amount of time required to meet your website objectives.
We usually provide monthly maintenance services ranging from a few hundred dollars per month for monitoring / traffic analysis coupled with some consultation and search engine optimization work to a thousand dollars per month or more for full management of search engine optimization, link building, copywriting, pay-per-click campaigns.
Each job typically requires a bespoke quotation and we’ll provide that in writing with a full detailed audit of your website and your top 5 competitors.
Online Marketing & SEO payments and proposals
We put our quotations in writing. You pay what we quote unless, of course, the job scope changes at your request. Initial consultation – By phone, on-line and/or in-person depending the size and scope of the project and your physical location.
- Results Analysis – We research all your current marketing and seo efforts. We’ll run reports on your direct competition be it online or locally. We’ll look at your current website volumes, marketing spend and return on investment (ROI).
- Proposal Presentation – We will present our proposal in-person and/or by phone, depending on the project size and scope and your physical location. We typically base our price based upon the value that we can bring to your company (e.g. Increase in YOUR revenues or YOUR decreased costs that our work results in.) Our proposals list the following: Introduction, Strategy & Recommendations, Rates & Estimated Scope of Work, agreement.
- Guarantee of Performance – We always aim for WIN-WIN situations. When you succeed, we succeed. We’ll work with you to determine objectives for our work together. If we meet or exceed these objectives we will share our success. If we don’t meet objectives we’ll agree on how to resolve this.
- Proposal Acceptance – When we have agreed to price, terms and delivery we’ll forward an agreement which can be signed online with Echo Sign. This is typically an agreement that you sign once as it applies to each time we work with you. This agreement specifies things like: Services, Term of Contract, Payment Terms including requests for changes to job scope and revisions, Customer Responsibilities & Warranties, Our Responsibilities & Warranties, Confidentiality, Custom Fit Employee Retention, Interpretation, Approval & Agreement.
- Payment Terms – This is our typical payment terms. Note that all prices are and listed in Canadian dollars and are subject to applicable taxes. In Canada, this includes H.S.T. for services (like copywriting) and products (like printed material). Job/project work: E.g. website or logo development. 50% deposit to commence work, Balance, including expenses and hard costs, due upon final delivery of products or services. Projects under $1,000 often require full payment before we commence work or within 14 days of commencement. Ongoing work, for example search engine optimization, social media management or Google Ads (formerly known as Google AdWords) management require a monthly payment arranged with an automatic withdraw from your business chequing account, or credit card or by invoice for established clients. Payments are made for the month in advance. Sadly we do not offer credit terms.