Social Media Manager
Marwick Marketing is a fast growing digital marketing agency with offices in Vancouver, BC and Cornwall, UK. Finalists for both the Canadian Search Marketing Awards and UK Search Marketing Awards our ethos is to be on the leading edge of all things digital marketing to help our clients businesses grow and thrive! That is our purpose. Marwick is a place where you can grow your career, learn new skills and be rewarded for your performance. If this sounds like something you can get behind, we want to hear from you.
We have an immediate opening for a Social Media Specialist to join our team. Candidates should have 3+ years of professional experience in managing successful social media campaigns, both organic and paid. Must be able to provide a portfolio of work.
- Develop social media strategies for existing clients and assist with new SM client onboarding plans.
- Management and engagement on behalf of our clients using all of the major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Unique content creation and execution including asset creation (video, images, text) design, targeting, budgeting, testing, analysis and reporting.
- Maintaining high-quality and engaging brand image with every post for our clients.
- Make data driven decisions to improve client campaigns and performance based on goals.
- Conduct Social Media audits and provide analysis and recommendations to clients.
- Stay current on new and emerging social media trends and assist in the development of new service offerings.
- Work alongside colleagues on client accounts to ensure client success and retention.
- Attend internal meetings as required.
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years working on successful SMM campaigns;
- In-depth knowledge of SMM platforms such as HootSuite, Planoly, Facebook Ads Manager;
- Be up-to-date on all the latest SMM tactics;
- Abilities to create and generate new content from various website sources ;
- Capable of speaking to audiences using various voices (client brands);
- Ability to provide insights and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives;
- Design/Photoshop skills;
- Outstanding copywriting and communication skills (strong written and verbal English);
- Results-driven, energetic, resourceful and proactive with superior interpersonal skills;
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Strong customer service with ease to maintain client relationships.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Extended health benefits.
- Five Marwick paid days off in addition to regular vacation entitlement.
- Who says your birthday can’t be a National Holiday? It is at Marwick! Celebrate with a paid day off.
- “Gotta Go” emergency leave policy.
- Remote/hybrid work environment.
- Team events including hiking, rafting, cocktail making classes, and more!
- BYOD allowance.