Marwick Marketing is a leading Premier Google Partner Agency in British Columbia, serving Canada and the United Kingdom.
Ranked 11th Fastest Growing Company in Western Canada in 2020.
We pride ourselves on being the trusted partner for hundreds of businesses in Canada when it comes to search marketing.
- Full-time, part-time, remote, and in-house options for the right person
- Excellent rates of pay
- Full benefits for full-time in-house staff
- Flex hours and flex days
- On-going training
- Team days (sailing, climbing, SUP, dinners, rafting, and so on)
We specialize in Search Engine Optimization and Google Adwords (Search, Display, Remarketing, YouTube, Mobile, and Shopping).
Our tech team is growing, and we are hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist (Search Engine Optimization Expert) to join our team in Canada.
Candidates should have 2 years plus of professional experience managing successful Search Engine Optimization Campaigns and/or Google Ads campaigns.
This position includes working with Account Directors who manage a portfolio of clients. While the Account Directors are in a more client-facing role, the Digital Marketing Specialist (Search Engine Optimization Expert) works on the creation and execution of campaigns within the client team.
What You’ll Do
- Attend onboarding meeting/call with the Business Development Manager and Account Director to discuss the client’s needs and expectations.
- Research and develop a strategic plan with team members that will help clients reach their goals within their budgetary constraints.
- Run strategy calls with new clients and Account Director.
- Fulfill the digital marketing strategy (SEO) outlined in the strategic plan by working on the following (but not limited to):
- Install and monitor Google Analytics data
- Create and execute SEO tasks following the Marwick SEO strategy
- Complete any other work related to online marketing that would benefit the client and is within their budgetary restrictions.
- Communicate directly with clients for ongoing work and quick updates.
- Work with Account Director to ensure answering client’s demands and communication in a quick manner
- Provide monthly updates to the Account Director before the 1st of each month
- Work with Account Director on monthly calls by giving them everything they need and attending calls when needed
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
- Offer advice to the CEO and COO on ways to improve our SEO/PPC/SMM processes
- Such other duties as we may request which are consistent with your abilities and responsibilities
- Remain familiar with and comply with all our policies in place from time to time
Qualifications & Attributes
- 2+ years working in a digital marketing capacity or in an in-house digital marketing position
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Agency Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- [SEO Specific]
- Knowledge of all aspects of SEO including keyword research, competitor analysis, content planning, backlink analysis and interpretation, outreach, deep technical SEO knowledge.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics including GA4.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Interested candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]