Sales / Account Representative
Marwick Marketing is a fast growing digital marketing agency with offices in Squamish and Vancouver, BC and Cornwall, UK. Finalists for both the Canadian Search Marketing Awards and UK Search Marketing Awards our ethos is to be on the leading edge of all things digital marketing to help our clients businesses grow and thrive! That is our purpose. Marwick is a place where you can grow your career, learn new skills and be rewarded for your performance. If this sounds like something you can get behind, we want to hear from you.
This is a one year maternity leave position that could lead to a permanent role. As the Sales/Account Representative you will be responsible for driving sales of our digital marketing services including SEO, PPC, Programmatic and Social Media, and managing client relationships. You are a strategic thinker who is excited about helping clients’ find solutions, you possess exceptional communication skills to influence and build relationships and you are a team player who is self motivated.
- Identifying and contacting potential customers through various means such as researching online, attending events, and making direct contact.
- Planning and conducting discovery calls, deep dive meetings and building/presenting proposals.
- Assisting in achieving company wide sales targets, as well as individual targets.
- Customer retention and ongoing client account management.
- Identifying opportunities for cross selling/upselling.
- Providing after-sales support, addressing customer concerns, and working with your service delivery teammates to collectively meet client needs and ensure success of campaigns.
- Ensuring successful onboarding of new clients.
- Working with clients to develop campaign strategies.
- Reporting and analyzing digital marketing data to share with clients. Monitor performance, identify areas for improvement, and make informed recommendations to clients in collaboration with service delivery teams.
- Collaborating with other teams as needed outside of client management, reporting and retention.
What You Will Bring
- Post secondary education in professional sales or marketing discipline.
- Familiar with or experienced in consultative sales methodology and value-based selling.
- Intermediate knowledge of digital marketing practices.
- Previous experience is business to business sales, account management or marketing preferred.
- Client-centric perspective with excellent client service, interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- Self starter, go getter attitude
- Valid drivers license – must be able to visit client sites and attend in person meetings on occasion.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission program.
- Extended health benefits.
- Five Marwick paid days off in addition to regular vacation entitlement.
- Who says your birthday can’t be a National Holiday? It is at Marwick! Celebrate with a paid day off.
- “Gotta Go” emergency leave policy.
- Remote/hybrid work environment.
- Team events including hiking, rafting, cocktail making classes, and more!
- BYOD allowance.
Interested candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]